Sunday

Red French

This post comes after a hiatus of over an year. Am I back to posting regularly? Probably not. But here goes.
Yesterday I was in the mood for something simple and elegant on my nails. I painted the base with a sheer nude polish from W7 and free-handed the red French tips using Revlon Red Hot Tamale. I've recently rediscovered this polish. It had been lying unused in my stash for so long; I had forgotten how amazing it is for nail art.

 The manicure looked good enough with just the tips, but a little extra couldn't hurt. So I added cute little flowers with Red Hot Tamale & Orly-Gumdrop(in the centre of the flowers). I think I will keep this manicure on for quite a while. One of the reasons is because it looks so simple and pretty. But it's mostly because I don't do my nails that often anymore, so I might as well make the most of it.



5 comments:

  1. What a cute mani!!! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright red tips combined with the nude base :) The flowers are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And you are super talented! Amazing work..I am following you now and would love it if you could follow me back <3

    xoxo

    http://glitterarty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear hear from you! Feel free to leave comments and share your thoughts and suggestions with me.